Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
- To make sure that our school is a safe and happy place for children.
- to make sure that children have a place to voice their concerns.
- To encourage all children in the school to suggest improvement.
- To make sure that any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon.
We will do this by:
- Talking to our classmates to gain ideas and suggestions.
- Making sure that everyone's views and opinions are valued.
- Having regular meetings to share the ideas.
All School Councillors are to be excellent role models at all times. They should display excellent behaviour and set a good example to others. They will each have a green School Council badge which will highlight their role to other children around the school.